The Pressurised Steam Sterilizer is a small, simple to operate,
table - top autoclave for sterilization of linen, glass ware,
syringes, instruments etc. It is mainly intended for use in
doctors and dentists surgeries, out patient clinics, laboratories,
& hospital wards. Some of the internationally accepted combinations
of temperature and time for sterilization are
1. 118°C HELD FOR 30 MINUTES.
2. 124°C HELD FOR 15 MINUTES.
3. 129°C HELD FOR 10 MINUTES.
The Pressurised sterilizer is supplied with your desired
set pressure to suit your sterilization temperature.
The chamber, Back plate and door are made from tested, 304
grade of stainless steel. Radial arm locking arrangement is
of high tensile steel for maximum safety of the door.
| Chamber Diameter
|| 300 mm
| Chamber Dept
|| 450 mm
| Chamber Volume
|| 32 Ltrs
| Overall Height
|| 660 mm
| Overall Width
|| 500 mm
| Overall Depth
Power Supply - 3 Phase 440 Volts 50 Hz (single-phase 220 volts
can also be provided.)
Power Requirement - 3 kW
- A low water protector unit is incorporated in the steam
generator, whereby if the water does not cover the electric
heaters the electric current is cut off and the heaters
are not damaged.
- A pressure switch is also provided in the electrical circuit,
whereby the temperature in the chamber is maintained within
- A pressure gauge and dial thermometer are also provided.
- A sensitive safety valve is provided to ensure added safety.
- The radial arm locking arrangement ensures maximum safety
and ease of operation.
- Two stainless steel trays are provided with sterilizer
as standard accessories.